Please read carefully and completely the terms of the agreement which follows. By accessing kiyas.la Website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not wish to be bound to these terms, you must not access the site.
kiyas.la accepts no liability or responsibility to any person or organisation as a consequence of any reliance upon the information contained in this Website.
- kiyas.la is a free service unless otherwise stated.
- Every effort is made to provide information that is accurate. However, materials contained in this Website are subject to change at any time by appropriate action of kiyas.la. We give no assurance or warranty that information on this site is current, and take no responsibility for matters arising from changed circumstances or other information or material which may affect the accuracy or currency of information on this site.
- Copyright in this Website rests with kiyas.la unless otherwise stated.
- The information posted here should not be considered legal, financial or other advice and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified professional or specific written confirmation from the kiyas.la. We do not answer specific legal or financial questions.
- This Website is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, those of TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or NON-INFRINGEMENT or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. No advice or written information provided shall create a warranty; nor shall members or visitors to the site rely on any such information or advice. This publication is not intended to be a contract, explicit or implied, and the kiyas.la reserves the right to make changes to the information contained.
- The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this Website and the Internet generally. We accept no liability or responsibility to any person or organisation as a consequence of any reliance upon the information contained in this site. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating or maintaining this Website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or loss profits that result from the use or inability to use the Website and/or any other websites which are linked to this site. Nor shall they be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to, reliance by a member or visitor on any information obtained via the Website; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. States or Countries which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
- Visitors agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and are prohibited from posting on the Website any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, or obscene material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Although in the absence of a specific complaint the postings are monitored for compliance with this provision, in an effort to discourage such conduct, please note that all postings in any forum area will list the author’s name and institution - no anonymous postings will be permitted.
- We are distributors (not publishers) of the content supplied by visitors and other third parties. Accordingly, we have no more editorial control over this content than does a public library. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content made available by members, visitors and other third parties are those of the respective author(s) and we are not responsible for any material posted by third parties. We cannot and do not endorse it in any way, we expressly disclaim any liability associated with material posted by third parties.
- Unless otherwise stated, reference to any products, services, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us. Nor is endorsement of us implied by such links. They are for convenience only, as an index in a public library.
- Any information on this Website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Furthermore, the information may change from time to time without any notice.
- You agree to observe and maintain the confidentiality of all security features relating to use of the Website (including passwords, access arrangements etc) as notified. kiyas.la will not be liable for any unauthorised breach or disclosure of the security features.
- You agree to indemnify the kiyas.la (its employees and agents) for any loss suffered or liability incurred by the kiyas.la (its employees and agents) arising from any unlawful, unauthorised or improper access or use of the Website or any breach of these terms by you or your employees, contractors or representatives.
- kiyas.la does not guarantee constant availability of Website access and accept no liability for down time or access failure due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (including any failure by ISP or system provider).
- The Site may contain links to other sites on the internet (“Linked Sites”). kiyas.la is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency of material or copyright compliance of any Linked Site or services or information provided via any Linked Site.
- No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
- These terms and conditions will be constructed according to and are governed by the laws of Ankara, Turkey.